Donna Hutchinson's journey through weight loss was a long and windy trail. She struggled with a constant obsession with the numbers staring back at her on the scale. If you can relate to Donna's story than you are not alone and this workshop is designed for you.
In this experiential workshop Donna Hutchinson shares powerful and practical ways that she discovered for Silencing the Inner Critic that sabotages your weight loss and robs your self-esteem.
Benefits of this workshop:
- Reclaim a sense of Personal Freedom
- Discover Peace of Mind around your weight
- Cultivate Positive Body Image & Body Acceptance
- Learn to be healthier and happier
Techniques that Donna will share
- Ways to catch the constant negative "brain chatter" that says "I'm not good enough"
- Develop a mantra to "flip the script" from negative to positive
- Experience a meditation to bring awareness and appreciation to your body "just as it is"
Donna Hutchinson is a yoga teacher and blogger. She completed her 200 hour yoga training at Princeton Center for Yoga & Health with Jeff Migdow, M.D.
Donna's health & wellness blog, www.mytastyjourney.com
has been inspiring women for the last 5 years. It has documented her journey through & maintaining a 65+ pound weight loss for over 10 years. But more recently has taken a turn to discuss the endless mental challenges that we need to break through in order to achieve TRUE weight loss, in both body & soul. She finds the practice of yoga is directly linked to the peace she finally found through her weight loss journey.
Please mail registration check $30 payable to Donna Hutchinson (include contact info) to Center for R&H, 666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 635, Plainsboro NJ 08536