Reiki is an ancient Japanese healing art/technique that has become very popular in recent times. Reiki utilizes an individual's innate healing ability. With a trained Reiki healer's hands, one can facilitate the healing process, and bring more balance to body and mind. It can also help support mental and emotional healing and create a profound state of well-being and happiness. Reiki was introduced to the West about 100 years ago, and has became one of the most in-demand healing modalities. Reiki is used in hospitals, hospices, spas, wellness centers, and by professional sports teams.
Benefits of the Reiki System include:
• stress reduction
• strengthening the immune system
• easing pain and physical discomfort
• balancing and harmonizing emotions
• enhancing mental clarity and creativity
• facilitating personal and spiritual growth
• Reiki 101 - origin and variations
• Examples of Reiki effects.
• On-site demonstration
• Mentoring and answering questions
Event facilitated by MAKIKO Fliss, MSc, PH.D. MBA, Owner of RaykiLove | Wellness Educator, Certified Reiki Master & CranioSacral therapist
Mail in registration $45 payable to Makiko Fliss to Center for R&H, 666 Plainsboro Rd Suite 635, Plainsboro NJ 08536