Learn to heal yourself, friends & family....
Reiki is an ancient system of energy healing. It is the practice of channeling natural universal energy through the practitioner into the recipient. The purpose of Reiki is to assist the recipient’s own healing process. Through this method a recipient may unblock “stuck” energy and return to a more balanced, whole state. Reiki works at the core emotional and energetic level to assist healing.
Anyone with a genuine desire can learn Reiki for self-healing or as a way to offer healing to others. To become a Reiki practitioner requires receiving what is called an “attunement” from a teacher who has already received the attunements and training. Both Reiki attunements and trainings are easy, intriguing, and fun to experience.
In Reiki I you learn:
- About the nature of energy healing & the mechanics of Reiki
- History and Ethics of Reiki
- An Overview of Energy/energy body/chakras
- Hand positions for self-healing treatments
- Hand positions for full treatment with others
- A Reiki Level I attunement
- A full Reiki treatment
- Reiki I Manual and Certification upon completion
1) A light lunch, snacks and beverages to last the day 2) Dress for comfort including thick socks and bring slippers
is an experienced Reiki Practitioner, Master & Teacher in full-time practice since 2002. She is also trained in Integrative Energy Therapy (Intermediate level) and Certified in Reiki Drumming. Michele offers private sessions and small group trainings - all levels.
REGISTER BY MAIL $169.00 payable to Michele Granberg mailed to 666 Plainsboro Rd Suite 635, Plainsboro NJ 08536. Include contact info.