This workshop is about learning to bring awareness, kindness and patience to the food choices we make and how those choices impact our mind, emotions and body. Learn about mindfulness and how you can integrate the practices into your daily life.
This workshop will cover:
- · Simple beginning mindfulness techniques and practices
- · The brain science of mindfulness and the stressed, reactive eating habit
- · Experience the different aspects of practicing mindful eating
- · Notice the physical sensations related to eating with awareness
- · Understand how food choices and eating are impacted by other parts of our lives
- · Learn how small changes can help facilitate a more balanced and calm approach to meals
All food samples for mindful eating practice will be provided. Please advise us of any food allergies when registering.
TO REGISTER BY MAIL: $30.00 payable to Trish Miele to CR&H 666 Plainsboro Rd Suite 635, Plainsboro NJ 08536