“Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Using principles from Mike Dooley’s” Infinite Possibilities” and “Playing the Matrix” models, Dr. Gary Chapman’s “5 Love Languages”, and other contemporary wisdom, Franne and Bob Demetrician will introduce you to creating “intentional relationships” with partners and family members. Explore the dynamics that create space for deep listening and intimate sharing.
- learn skills for deliberate living and creating your dreams
- multi-media examples and exercises to Amplify Your Dreams as a couple, in your family life, and at work
- strategies for enhancing relationships and deepening understanding
- Learn the secrets to relationships by understanding "The Five Love Languages" by Dr. Gary Chapman we all employ
- walk away feeling renewed in all your relationships
- take away 3 powerful strategies for looking at relationships through the power of seeing and being seen
- Re-enter your days with a sense of fun and possibility.
This workshop is a sampling of a broader program to be announced. Please bring a light snack/beverage for break time.
Franne & Bob Demetrician are ordained interfaith-interspiritual ministers & spiritual counselors on staff at One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in NYC. They are Certified Infinite Possibilities Trainers having completed an advanced program inspired by the work of and Mike Dooley, author of the NY Times bestseller, “Infinite Possibilities.” Please visit www.Demetrician.com
REGISTER BY MAIL: $125 or $200 payable to "Common Ground Partnership" mailed to Center for R&H 666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 635, Plainsboro NJ 08536. Please include all contact info with payment.
REGISTER ONLINE: CLICK HERE
You are not considered as officially registered until payment is received. Spots limited. Thank you.