- Are you in love with healthy living, self-development and spirituality?
- Do tools such as yoga, reiki, journaling, healthy eating, juicing, affirmations, visualizations, manifestation, and oracle cards feel like home?
- Have you ever tried to practice meditation on your own? Maybe through a book, an app, classes, or by following the Chopra-Oprah challenge?
- Would you like to be more relaxed, optimizing your energy at work, with family and in your personal life?
- Although people are raving about the benefits of Meditation for stress relief, productivity, and inner peace...
- Do you wonder why mental chatter still prevents you from falling asleep?
- Do you wonder why implementing a consistent practice has been difficult?
- Do you seem unable to carry the peace of your meditative state into the rest of your life?
- Do you wonder how meditation can reduce emotional rollercoasters and improve your relationships?
Be kind to yourself, as this adversity has prepared you to dive deeply into the meditative waters. In this intro talk, you will learn:
- How to get out of your mind through grounding your body.
- Why emotions interfere with our inner peace and how to cope with them.
- How to construct the support system necessary in order to make meditation a part of your daily life.
- A take-home breathing technique and an “express meditation technique” that you can use anywhere at any time.
About Manitari: Manitari has traveled the world in a Spiritual Journey, learning from the best Teachers and Mentors from different traditions. She realized that her mission is to support other in their wellbeing and spiritual growth. Distilling the ancient teachings and techniques, she facilitates active and silent meditations, as well as group healing sessions were the participants find relief, rejuvenation, re-connexion and joy. She is founder of MeditativeLifestyle.com
Cost: $10 before the day of the event, $14 the day of the event and at the door.
Registration Link: https://www.eventbrite.